Sun, May 03 | Online Parent Support
Online Parent Support-Open to Current Clients
Research shows the number one thing parents/caregivers need is support. In an effort to provide you with additional support, and build community where needed, parents/caregivers are encouraged to join weekly online sessions to receive additional supports.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 03, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:20 PM
Online Parent Support
About the Event
- This support group is not intended to to replace individual or family counseling. If you are in need of more support than can be provided in a support group please consider scheduling a sperate session to address your needs.
- In order to participate in this group you must be an active client with currently scheduled appointments. Space will be limited to a total of five (5) clients per session.
- Confidentialty is to be respected at all times. It is expected that information shared by participates will be treated as confidential and remain inside the group dynamic. Respect and support is important to the group. Critical or judgmental comments are inappropriate. Discussions should reflect the goals of being supportive and encouraging to each other.
- Please be mindful of time and allow all individuals the opportunity to participate.
- Online Parent Support 05/03/20$0$00$0